The bottom right UI element is located in a circular image that suits a dial design. It balances well the circular dial located on the opposite side of the campaign map page. The UI element can be split into two major parts.
First is the management dial which contains the vast majority of this UI elements functionality. Secondly is the resource pane which includes an overview of the most important resources used in the game, money and food.
- Blue – Technology.
- Green – Turn.
- Purple – Clan Management.
- Red – Finance.
- Yellow – Diplomacy.
The UI element is compact, containing a number of icons that are representative of their function. There is though a small risk of accidentally hitting the turn button given its size and position.
- Diplomacy (Yellow) uses a bowing person which appears to be an envoy.
- Clan Management (Purple) uses a Clan flag which is the best representative of a Clan, and since the image is used in many other places in game the player is familiar with the image.
- Finance (Red), uses an abacus looking instrument which is a tool used for accounting, as well as images of the currency to associate the button with in-game money.
- Technology (Blue) uses a picture of a sword and another item representative presumably related to technology.
- The turn button (Green) reflects the season as well as the year written clearly in black.
A standard used throughout the management pages is the location of the help and exit buttons. The help icon is located on the top right, and the action buttons are centered at the bottom of the page. Perhaps the help button would have been better located on the top left to coincide with the position of the help button on the main campaign map page.
On pressing the purple icon a clan management page opens that has a number of tabs.
The summary tab is the default tab that opens. The page includes several clan related thematic elements namely the clans symbol (Blue), the name of the daimyo and an in game image (Green).