- Multiplayer designer at DICE Los Angeles, credited on multiple Battlefield franchise products.
- Shipped Angle Jungle, an award winning educational mobile game.
- Graduate of Carnegie Mellon’s Entertainment Technology Center.
- Possess technical design skills having obtained a degree in Computer Science and experience with:
- Software: Frostbite, Unity, Perforce, Eclipse, Xcode, Hammer, GameMaker.
- Platforms: HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, PS VR, Makey Makey, Jambo Drum, CAVE.
The following projects display the talents I draw from when designing games:
- Battlefield 5 – Level Design
- Battlefield 1 – Level Design
- Jedi Challenges: Darkside Expansion Duels – Combat and Tutorial Design
- Angle Jungle – Team Project
- Multi – Solo Game Project
- Pursuit – Artistic
Click the categories below to filter