The following are play instructions for Know, and educational card game.
To play Know requires the following equipment:
- Blank Cards (or pieces of paper).
- Pens (not pencils).
- Teams (at least one player per Team).
- Source of Answers e.g Academic Textbooks.
These are the definitions for terms used in Know:
- Answer Cards – A card that has written on it a Teams ID, their Answer and the Question number that the Answer Card is addressing.
- Point Pool – The number of points available to be won on a Question.
- Question Cards – A card that has written on it a Teams ID, their Question, and a unique Question Number.
- Question Prep – A round for preparing Questions.
- Question Round – A round for asking Questions and submitting Answers.
- Resolution – A round for marking the Answers to Questions.
- Round Deck – A collection of Answer and Questions Cards for a Question Round.
- Team ID – A secret identifier that is unique to each Team.